Wednesday 15 May 2013

What I wore Wednesday

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-wore-weds.html


Week 2, and I still haven't sorted out the photo situation, apologies.

I have to confess that I don't and have never owned a full length mirror, so taking full photos of my outfits are  somewhat troublesome. I will endeavour to purchase one in the very near future to enable me to take better photos for this this segment of the blog.

Today, this is what I wore:

Black Long length vest top - Matalan
Black skinny Jeans - Primark
White thong sandles - Next
Shell and glass beaded green necklace - Made by myself.


As you can see from the photo, my tummy area is most definitely my biggest problem. I am working hard on losing the weight and I will be writing a 'Fitness Friday' post each week detailing the exercise that I have been achieving during that week, so feel free to check that out next week too.

Once again, if you have any ideas or tips for me to look and/or feel better about myself, I would love to hear from you.


Written by Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment