Wednesday 3 July 2013

What I wore Wednesday




This week, I bought a new pair of combat trousers and they are WHITE!!!!

I have NEVER, ever owned a pair of white trousers. I was always brought up to believe that white made you look 'heavier' so I have steered clear of them all this time.

These are really comfortable, and light, for the warmer weather (which, fingers crossed, will
continue!)

They were also only £10 from George at Asda, which is most definitely a bargain.

I just hope that everyone else likes them as much as I do, and don't think that they make me look even heavier then I already am.

I do feel very proud of myself for taking the plunge though, as there was an identical pair of these trousers in black hanging right next to these white ones!









White combat trousers - George at Asda
Black ribbed vest top - George at Asda
white thong sandles - Next
Blue charity bracelet - Black Dog Campaign in association with SANE - Save a Life, Send a Text.

Written by Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment